Divido Terms and Conditions
Credit is subject to application and status. Autobrokers Limited (Company No. 03341094) is registered in England and Wales with its registered office located at Hawthorne House, Dark Lane, Birstall, West Yorkshire, WF17 9LW. Autobrokers Limited acts as a credit broker and not the lender. Autobrokers Limited only offers financial products through Dividio Financial Services Ltd t/a Dividio (In respect of goods that do not include the purchase of a vehicle). The lender of any such financial products is Shawbrook Bank Limited. Autobrokers Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA registration number is 664513.
To apply for financing, you must meet the following criteria:
– Be 18 or over
– A resident in the UK for 3 years
– You must have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
– Delivery must be to the address that you put on the finance application
– Your order must be delivered to your bank account’s billing address
When you have made your application to Divido, they will securely process your application and ensure that you meet the correct credit rating criteria for financing.
- Add your products to the basket. The items value must be above £500 for the finance option to apply
- At checkout, enter any applicable discount code where shown.
- Click the “Pay in instalments with Divido” option, and then click “Apply for Finance”
- Enter your details onto the application form
- You will normally receive a decision from Divido within minutes. In the case of your application not being approved, do not worry, call Overfinch directly +44 3330 063 083 to get an update on why your application has not been approved
- Complete the e-signature
- You will receive an order confirmation from us, and your order will be dispatched.
No deposit is required to take out finance with Divido, but a deposit can lower the repayment amounts. Use the Finance calculator to work out the deposit amount that is right for you.